Introducing the first of its kind! Arrak Outdoor's Winter Parka is made to withstand downpours and heavy snowfall. It is the ultimate jacket for any outdoor pursuits. Its classic medium-length style lends itself to all outdoor work and play. Whether taking your pet for a walk, a forest hike or watching a sports activity, this jacket will keep you warm and comfortable.
Designed to offer uncompromising wet weather functionality, features include a smooth outer fabric made from 100% *polyamide. with a water column of 10,000mm and stuffed with 100% polyester synthetic down. The benefit of synthetic insulation, it maintains its insulating power even during damp weather conditions. The breathability rating is **10,000g, helping you stay dry even on a brisk walk or adventure.
The pocket place of our Parka is perfect for easy access. Each Parka has seven pockets, nine on the outside and three on the inside of the jacket.
- Large back tunnel pocket
- Two front pockets with flap pockets
- Hand pockets with warming microfleece lining on the inside of the pockets
- The left pocket also has a removable treat pouch inside
- Two hidden chest pockets with zipper
- On the inside of the parka, there is an inner pocket with a zipper
- Two large mesh pockets on the inside, which are perfect for gloves
- Two-way front zipper
- Cuffed sleeves
- Large, sturdy adjustable hood
- Reflex on the sleeves and back.
* Polyamide is durable and abrasion-resistant and is designed to absorb but not retain moisture and thus is suitable for moving moisture away from the body.
** 10,000mm of water per square inch from the outside, and be able to release 10,000g of water vapor per square meter from the inside.
Weight in women size M 1507g.