This article will help you decide what is best for you.
Jumper Vest. This lightweight vest is perfect for the hard-core dog trainer to our City's finest dog walker, featuring thin polyester 240T fabric. The fabric is specially designed to allow airflow during those hot summer months or from overheating due to vigorous training exercises.
- 100% Polyester
- Wind warning
- 2-way zipper
- Large back pocket
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Four front pockets with zippers
- High adjustable collar
- Drawstring at the waist.
- Reflexes on chest and back
Softshell Vest. A totally new and very innovative vest made for training and competition. Arrak Outdoor has taken the best from years of their experience and put it into this garment. This vest is highly recommended to be used during most seasons of the year. The material is a 3-layer soft-shell in weaved 4-way stretch laminate with 3000mm water resistance and an equal amount of wind resistance and breathability. The material is very smooth and soft which suits the active user.
In this model, we have added an extra pocket for plastic bags with a feeding function in the front pocket.
- Double front pockets
- Multiple front pockets
- Back tunnel pocket
- Elastic with a toggle in the waist and hem
- D-ring as a leash loop.
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton twill
- Stretch fabric panels In the side in 94% Polyamide / 6% elastane
- 2-way zipper
- Chest pocket with zipper
- Zippered hand pockets
- Tunnel pocket on the back with zipper
- Adjustable drawstring at the bottom
- D-ring on the chest with carabiner
Arrak Outdoor's Competition Dog Handler's Vest is the perfect training vest for any dog sport. Our designers worked with hundreds of dog trainers to produce the best dog handler's vest. From the novice dog handler to the world-level competitor, the right vest is for you!
- Breathable fabric made of 65% polyester/35% cotton twill. Stretch accent fabric panels on the side of each vest made of 94% Polyamide/6% elastane;
- The vest is mesh-lined that allows for air to pass through, keeping you cool in any weather easily;
- Two side zippers that allow ventilation to keep you cool. We tested the vest on the hottest California summer day. We were happy to report that our users were comfortable throughout the day because of this and the other features.
- The water-resistant fabric has been *impregnated with wax making the vest impervious to water and giving it greater sustainability;
- Heavy-duty 2-way front zipper. The ability to unzip the bottom of the vest is a feature that is vital for training. You can load up your pockets and use the zipper to give you extra room. If you are bending or sitting a lot during your training, unzipping the bottom of the vest will allow greater comfort and flexibility;
- The placement of the pockets will exceed your expectations. The chest pockets are reinforced with durable zippers. The front-bottom pockets are doubled, with a zipped outer pocket and a hand pocket directly behind it. The back of the vest has a large kangaroo pocket for large items. The inside of the vest has two inner pockets for the storage of your valuables;
- The first of its kind - is a removable treat pocket, securely attached to the front of your vest, lined, washable, and closeable with its convenient drawstring toggle;
- An elastic outer holder is placed on the right front shoulder and under the armpit. The placement of the elastic band is perfect for holding your reward toy or e-collar remote;
- durable, breathable, polyester/cotton material with side panels in a flexible stretch material for the best fit and mobility;
- Adjustable drawstring at the bottom; and,
- Each vest has D-rings to attach your leash handle, keys, or other items on the front and back with Arrak Outdoor's logo carabiner.
The vest is made from oxford nylon which makes it durable and resistant to external forces such as branches and dog claws. The vest is fitted with multiple pockets, but most importantly a large and practical back pocket.
If you’re a dog owner who competes and quickly releases the dog from the leash you can put it in the back pocket. If you’re fishing you need to quickly be able to reach the hook box. There’s also a carabiner on the vest where you can attach the net in case you need it quickly.
For name prints we do NOT allow returns for size changes, so please be sure to check the size table thoroughly.
- Made of oxford nylon
- Visibility reflexes on the chest and back
- Two chest pockets with zippers
- Two large front pockets
- One large back pocket
- Water and wind resistant material
- High collar
- Adjustable waist
- Powerful zipper, can be unzipped from top or bottom